Monday, July 26, 2010

Coming Up...

At the end of August I get to play tourist in my own town as my mom and her sister come to visit. But before my "stay-cation" I have an action-packed 4 weeks. This week I travel to Chicago for some church planter training with other planters from around the country. It should be a great opportunity to learn from others who have been down this road before. When I get back I'll work my 11th DJ gig of the month (yikes!), and we'll get to celebrate the wedding of a couple in our Paradise Missional Community right there in the back yard of the home that hosts it. My focus will then be preparing for sermons and the final exams of my ordination process in August. Assuming all goes well, I would then be ordained here in Las Vegas September 25th. Please pray for these times of training and preparation. It will be a very intense month, I'm sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment