Tuesday, November 23, 2010

ATL -> STL -> PTL!

This month has been full of travels. Before coming home to Nebraska for Thanksgiving and meeting a seminary roommate at the Grand Canyon (pictured above), I was in Atlanta (the ATL) for a weekend of training. While there I was greatly encouraged to meet many who have been and will soon be supporting God’s work in Vegas in various ways. On the way back I stopped in St. Louis (the STL) to reconnect with old friends while sharing what God has been doing in Las Vegas. I also got to answer some questions from those considering a Vegas visit to see if God might be leading them to join us here. A few told me they were praying for the “A-Team” here [see post: “I (Heart) Atheists”]. The following week I was hanging out with this same group when I witnessed one of them, a professing Atheist, start recruiting her friends to come hear me preach at Christmas. What?! It was a wonderful reminder that God works through people’s prayers. All I can say is “Praise the Lord” (PTL)!

No comments:

Post a Comment